15. 5. 2009

Style

It is my style, that I say, that something isn't my style...

For many articles I wanted to write about somebody.
But I am not going to write about this mysterious person. Maybe later. Maybe never.

I love the end of the school year... oh, it is not so true... I will miss so many people... ...which I love to talk with them and spend time with them. But I will NOT meet so many and many people which I don't like.... Great... But I don't like summer holiday, it is too long for me and for most of the time I don't do anything. I just lie in my bed and sleep or read or eat...

And now it is a half to eleven and I don't want to...

Hm... I don't exactly know what I really don't want to.

Sorry for my style, but I feel a bit empty... I am not empty but I just don't know how to tell you about me. It is not true... I just do NOT want to write about that things because... (it is not my style?!!!)

No, just because I feel a bit hurted.

Žádné komentáře: